Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 28, 2012

Why I love being an Aspie

    In honor of my 50th blog (Wow, this is crazy), I have decided to talk about why I love being an Aspie.
  • The ability to rattle off facts about something I love and stunning everyone.
  • Being a member of an elite clique that includes people like Thomas Jefferson, Jane Austen and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
  • The ability to be able to think in a depth most people can't comprehend.
  • My obsessions. All of them.
  • Being different from the average person. Sometimes it is difficult, but it makes an Aspie memorable.
  • The incredible people I have met who have changed my life in ways they will never be able to comprehend. I never would have met them without being who I  am and am daily thankful for the blessing of knowing them.
  • This blog. Its help me to connect to other Aspies, and I am especially grateful for my readers. Thank you for everything.
   These are the reasons I love being an Aspie. And I cannot honestly say I would rather be anything else in the world. It makes me who I am, and helps those who want to change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment