- The ability to rattle off facts about something I love and stunning everyone.
- Being a member of an elite clique that includes people like Thomas Jefferson, Jane Austen and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- The ability to be able to think in a depth most people can't comprehend.
- My obsessions. All of them.
- Being different from the average person. Sometimes it is difficult, but it makes an Aspie memorable.
- The incredible people I have met who have changed my life in ways they will never be able to comprehend. I never would have met them without being who I am and am daily thankful for the blessing of knowing them.
- This blog. Its help me to connect to other Aspies, and I am especially grateful for my readers. Thank you for everything.
Monday, May 28, 2012
Why I love being an Aspie
In honor of my 50th blog (Wow, this is crazy), I have decided to talk about why I love being an Aspie.