Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 29, 2012

To my Readers

  Wow, guys, I am so flattered. Over 2,000 pageviews and the comments are wonderful and touching.  Some of you have started your own blogs because of this one and others can even find their inspiration here. Truly, I am so honored to be a part of your life.
  I really want to respond to you in person, though. So if you feel comfortable enough to do so, leave a comment and your email address so I can respond to you amazing people and your comments. If you are not comfortable leaving the email, I will try to address your question or comment in the blog.
  Thanks for everything, guys!

1 comment:

  1. I feel so blessed to have found your blog only a few months after being diagnosed. It really makes me see that there are people out there who are a lot like me in many ways, even though we all live different lives and live in different places all around the world :)
    It feels great to know that, and to feel like i'm part of a "group" :P

    -LM

    ReplyDelete