Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

Animals

     Few people can look at a baby bunny and not go "aww!"  Animals are cute and adorable and can make a day much brighter.  Especially for Aspies.

     Studies have shown that animals can 'sense' when someone has autism or other special situations, and they instinctively know how to deal with them.  I must concur that this is true.  My dog instinctively knows that I do not like to touch him, so he backs off.  My cat, on the other hand, knows that I like her, so she's near me all of the time.

     I am not suggesting you go out and get an animal.  However, being close to one is nice and soothing, especially on frazzled nerves that can come from having Asperger's.  A friend's pet, or even a family one, can really help.

     Originally posted at confessionsofateenageaspie@wordpress.com on May 31, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment