Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Butterfly

Hey guys! Welcome to the new site! Isn't it awesome?

   So you all may be thinking: "Gosh, a butterfly. Could she get any more girly?" Well, let me explain, because I really believe that the butterfly is a real symbol for the Aspie.

   If any of you have heard the Martina McBride song "God Bless the Butterfly" you may agree with me. In it, she sings "God bless the butterfly/Pretty as the crimson sky/Nothing's ever gonna bring her down". In another instance, an old proverb says: "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was  over, it became a butterfly".
 
   All of these interesting quotes have to do with the butterfly, an animal which does the impossible: it starts as an ugly animal (sorry, being truthful) and then in goes into a kind of hibernation for a few days. Then it emerges as a beautiful animal shot with color so much it looks like it rolled around on an easel.

    So even though we may seem very different right now, the butterfly is proof we will one day blossom. It's like what a friend of my mom's said when I was born. She told my mother she hoped I was a plain Jane until I turned eighteen. My mother was shocked and demanded to know why. The lady said: "That way she will have a personality."

  So keep it in mind guys: one day all of your efforts will blossom into fruit and everyone, everywhere will appreciate it. God Bless the Butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment