Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What Planet am I From?

     This is the question I sometimes ask myself when I don't understand why some people react the way they do to me.  When I was younger, I used to pretend I was from Narnia, and that was why I didn't get everything that was a snap to other people and why people didn't always want to be my friend.  Ok, Ok, I know, strange, but it seemed that way to me because I felt so out of place among ordinary people.

     However, I have discovered that although I am not from Narnia (sadly), I am from a group of people different than the ordinary human...extremely good and different people who are just sometimes misunderstood.  Among these people are many you may know.  Some are confirmed Aspies, others are just strongly believed to have Asperger's Syndrome.  Here are some of these grand people.

     Marie Curie, Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Catherine the Great, William Shakespeare, Socrates and many, many more.

     Aspies can become great, worldly people if they are just given a chance.  Remember, you are just like these people, and you can conquer this world, just as they did.

     This was originally posted on confessionsofateenageaspie@wordpress.com on January 23, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment