Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

Who Says?

     "Who says you're not perfect?"  Who says you're not worth it?  Who says you're the only one that's heard it?"  Selena Gomez asks people in her new song.  And she's actually right.  Everyone has a right to a beautiful life.  And even though people can be mean, who says that you should take their words to heart, because nobody ever said that that was true.  I mean, come on, it's like saying that someone can fly, you can't take it to heart because you don't have any proof.

     Take my advice.  I went through all of grade school believing that I was somehow less than the other kids because I believed what they told me.  It was awful.  When I finally got to high school, I couldn't believe that people treated me like I was on their level because I was simply not used to people treating me nicely.  It was amazing.  My friends now treat me like I am on their level and never make me feel bad about myself. They're much better than the kids at my old school.

     Aspies are really amazing people.  Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

     Originally posted at confessionsofateenageaspie@wordpress.com on June 1, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment