Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

Driving

     Since I am sixteen, I thought I could talk about this subject with some authority.

     Most people are extremely excited to drive.  However, me being me, I was terrified.  I'd heard a lot of scary stories about driving, so I was reluctant to learn.  Trust me, once you start driving, it's a lot less glamorous than they say.  You have to be hyper safe and very careful.

     I always thought that Aspies would all be very good drivers.  We are always paying attention, we notice things, and we're always careful.  However, as many people are fond of saying, you can be the best driver in the world and still get into an accident because there are stupid drivers out there.  But don't let that stop you.  Driving is like a roller coaster, it's scary but fun at the same time.  You live and you learn.  Driving is a part of life.  I wish you luck in the driving endeavor.

     Originally posted at confessionsofateenageaspie@wordpress.com on June 7, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment