Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

Courage

     Yes, once again, I am taking inspiration from Glee.

     In the series, the gay teenager is being bullied and his best friend, (and love interest), sends him texts every day with a single word:  COURAGE.

     Yes courage.  And like that character, Aspies need courage to face up to what is bad out there.  Facing up to bullies and everything else that goes wrong in life.

     Let me give you an example.  The other day was really bad for me.  Completely and utterly a failure of a day.  I was close to crying at lunch when a dear friend sent me this, COURAGE.  I literally could have hugged her I was so happy and thankful.  Now I have that as my opening message on my phone because I need it.

     If you are having a hard day, just remember COURAGE.  It helped me and will help all Aspies.  It is something we all need and should try to attain.

     Originally posted at confessionsofateenageaspie@wordpress.com on May 13, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment