Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

When You Say Something Stupid

     Oh man, I  could write a book on this topic alone.

     Let me set the scene for you.  You are in class, just discussing something, and suddenly you say something you thought was totally innocent, (at the time), but it turns out it sounded kind of mean or hurt someone's feelings.  You honestly didn't mean it in that way, but upon further reflection, you realize it came out like that.

      Well, what do you do?  You didn't mean it, but now somebody's mad at you.  I found myself in a similar situation this week and was clueless as to how to undo it because you cannot take back words.

     Then it occurred to me.  Just apologize.  You can apologize, but it's up to the person to forgive you or not.

     Try to apologize.  It probably will work.

     Originally posted at confessionsofateenageaspie@wordpress.com on May 8, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment