Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

Disappointments

     Believe me when I say that life is full of disappointments.  Things that you never expected to happen.

     Personally, the year 2010 was the year to end all years.  A 13-year-old friend of my brother's committed suicide, my uncle had a heart attack and was left brain injured, a boy who is like a cousin to me overdosed on drugs and nearly died and that was only the first half of the year.

     I wasn't expecting any of these things.  My brother's friend was a sweet boy, my uncle had been a constant in my life since forever and the boy was also such a friend.  I couldn't believe it.

     I guess what I am trying to say is that you cannot predetermine life.  You can never predict what will happen and you can't undo what has been done no matter how much you wish you could.  Aspies try to be strong for everyone, but that's impossible.  Try to confide in someone, and remember, it is in no way your fault.  I know that seems hard, but it's true.  Remember to help if you can, and that you matter too.  Always remember that.

     Originally posted at confessionsofateenageaspie@wordpress.com on May 22, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment